- Siahos, G. and Dritsos, S. “Procedural assumption comparison for old buildings via pushover analysis including the ASCE 41 update”, Earthquake Spectra, 26(1), pp. 187-208 (2010).
- Acun, B. and Sucuoglu, H. “Performance of reinforced concrete columns designed for flexure under severe displacement cycles”, ACI Structural Journal, 107(3) (2010).
- Acun, B. and Sucuoglu, H. “Evaluation of the performance limit states of reinforced concrete columns in view of experimental observations”, Teknik Dergi, 22(3), pp. 5523-5541 (2011).
- Ricci, P., Verderame, G.M. and Manfredi, G. “ASCE/SEI 41 provisions on deformation capacity of older-type reinforced concrete columns with plain bars”, Structural Engineering, 139(12), p. 04013014 (2013).
- Hacking, I. “The emergence of probability: A philosophical study of early ideas about probability, induction and statistical inference”, Cambridge University Press (2006).
- Zareian, F. and Krawinkler, H. “Assessment of probability of collapse and design for collapse safety”, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 36(13), pp. 1901-1914 (2007).
- Dolsek, M. “Incremental dynamic analysis with consideration of modeling uncertainties”, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 38(6), pp. 805-825 (2009).
- Vamvatsikos, D. and Fragiadakis, M. “Incremental dynamic analysis for estimating seismic performance sensitivity and uncertainty”, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 39(2), pp. 141-163 (2010).
- Vamvatsikos, D. “Seismic performance uncertainty estimation via IDA with progressive accelerogram-wise latin hypercube sampling”, Structural Engineering, 140(8), p. A4014015 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0001030.
- Kaveh, A., Massoudi, M.S. and Bagha, M.G. “Structural reliability analysis using charged system search algorithm”, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering, 38, pp. 439-448 (2014).
- Mathiasson, A. and Medina, R. “Seismic collapse assessment of a 20-story steel moment-resisting frame structure”, Buildings, 4(4), pp. 806-822 (2014).
- Torabian, S. and Taghikhany, T. “Assessment of seismic collapse uncertainties of steel moment resisting frames by means of single degree of freedom systems”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part O: Journal of Risk and Reliability, 228(5), pp. 504-517, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1177/1748006x14535760.
- Kazantzi, A.K., Vamvatsikos, D. and Lignos, D.G. “Seismic performance of a steel moment-resisting frame subject to strength and ductility uncertainty”, Engineering Structures, 78, pp. 69-77 (2014).
- Lignos, D.G. and Krawinkler, H. “Deterioration modeling of steel components in support of collapse prediction of steel moment frames under earthquake loading”, Structural Engineering, 137(11), pp. 1291-1302 (2011).
- Tubaldi, E., Ragni, L. and Dall'Asta, A. “Probabilistic seismic response assessment of linear systems equipped with nonlinear viscous dampers”, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 44(1), pp. 101-120 (2015).
- Asgarian, B. and Ordoubadi, B. “Effects of structural uncertainties on seismic performance of steel moment resisting frames”, Constructional Steel Research, 120, pp. 132-142 (2016).
- Hajirasouliha, I., Pilakoutas, K. and Mohammadi, R.K. “Effects of uncertainties on seismic behavior of optimum designed braced steel frames”, Steel and Composite Structures, 20(2), pp. 317-335 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.12989/scs.2016.20.2.317.
- Zhang, H., Shayan, S., Rasmussen, K.J. and Ellingwood, B.R. “System-based design of planar steel frames, I: Reliability framework”, Constructional Steel Research, 123, pp. 135-143 (2016).
- Holicky, M., Retief, J.V. and Sykora, M. “Assessment of model uncertainties for structural resistance”, Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, 45, pp. 188-197 (2016).
- Dyanati, M., Huang, Q. and Roke, D. “Cost-benefit evaluation of self-centering concentrically braced frames considering uncertainties”, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 13(5), pp. 537-553 (2017).
- Jiang, L. and Ye, J. “Seismic risk assessment of a 2-storey steel-sheathed CFS building considering different sources of uncertainty”, Structures, 16, pp. 347-357 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2018.10.010.
- Norouzi, A.H. and Gerami, M. “Quantifying response variability of steel moment frames due to seismic uncertainties”, Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 20(4), pp. 503-514 (2019).
- Piluso, V., Pisapia, A., Castaldo, P. and Nastri, E. “Probabilistic Theory of Plastic Mechanism Control for steel moment resisting frames”, Structural Safety, 76, pp. 95-107 (2019).
- FEMA, “Quantification of building seismic performance factors”, Report No. FEMA P695, Redwood city,CA, Applied Technology Council (2009).
- Gupta, A. and Krawinkler, H. “Seismic demands for the performance evaluation of steel moment resisting frame structures”, Doctoral Dissertation, Stanford University (1998).
- McKenna, F., Fenves, G.L. and Scott, M.H. “Open system for earthquake engineering simulation”, University of California, Berkeley, CA (2000).
- SEAOC Seismology Committee, “Recommended lateral force requirements and commentary”, Structural Engineers Association of California, Sacramento, CA (1999).
- Whittaker, A., et al. “Selecting and scaling earthquake ground motions for performing response-history analyses”, No. Grant/Contract Reports (NISTGCR)-11-917-15 (2011).
- Council, B.S.S. “Prestandard and commentary for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings”, Report FEMA-356, Washington, DC (2000).
- Ellingwood, B.R. and Kinali, K. “Quantifying and communicating uncertainty in seismic risk assessment”, Structural Safety, 31(2), pp. 179-187 (2009).
- Kinali, K. and Ellingwood, B.R. “Seismic fragility assessment of steel frames for consequence-based engineering: A case study for Memphis, TN”. Engineering Structures, 29(6), pp. 1115-1127 (2007).
- Sadowski, A.J. and Rotter, J.M. “Solid or shell finite elements to model thick cylindrical tubes and shells under global bending”, Mechanical Sciences, 74, pp. 143-153 (2013).
- Sadowski, A.J., Rotter, J.M., Reinke, T. and Ummenhofer, T. “Statistical analysis of the material properties of selected structural carbon steels”, Structural Safety, 53, pp. 26-35 (2015).
- Porter, K.A., Beck, J.L. and Shaikhutdinov, R.V. “Investigation of sensitivity of building loss estimates to major uncertain variables for the Van Nuys testbed”, PEER Report 2002/03 (2002).
- Melchers, R.E. “Structural reliability analysis and prediction”, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1999).
- JCSS, J. “Probabilistic model code”, Joint Committee on Structural Safety (2001).
- Hossain, M.R., Ashraf, M. and Padgett, J.E. “Risk-based seismic performance assessment of yielding shear panel device”, Engineering Structures, 56, pp. 1570-1579 (2013).