1. Zakeri, J. A., “Lateral Resistance of Railway Track”, In Reliability and Safety in Railway, X. Perpinya, Ed., INTECH Open Access Publisher, pp. 357–374 (2012).
2. Zakeri, J. A., Mohammadzadeh, S., and Barati, M., “New definition of neutral temperature in continuous welded railway track curves”, Period. Polytech. Civ. Eng., 62(1), pp. 143–147 (2018).
3. Kish, A., Samavedam, G., and Wormley, D., Fundamentals of Track Lateral Shift for High-Speed Rail Applications, United States. Federal Railroad Administration (2004).
4. Le Pen, L. M. and Powrie, W., “Contribution of base, crib, and shoulder ballast to the lateral sliding resistance of railway track: a geotechnical perspective”, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, 225(2), pp. 113–128 (2011).
5. Profillidis, V. A., Railway Management and Engineering, Ashgate Publishing Limited (2014).
6. Zakeri, J. A., Mirfattahi, B., and Fakhari, M., “Lateral resistance of railway track with frictional sleepers”, Proc. ICE - Transp., 165(2), pp. 151–155 (2012).
7. Zakeri, J. A. and Talebi, R., “Experimental investigation into the effect of steel sleeper vertical stiffeners on railway track lateral resistance”, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, 231(1), pp. 104–110 (2017).
8. Sabaghi, S., “Investigation of Track Lateral Resistance with Anchored Concrete Sleepers”, BSc Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology (2013).
9. Jing, G., Qie, L., Markine, V., and Jia, W., “Polyurethane reinforced ballasted track : Review , innovation and challenge”, Constr. Build. Mater., 208, pp. 734–748 (2019).
10. Pucillo, G. P., De Iorio, A., Rossi, S., and Testa, M., “On the Effects of the USP on the Lateral Resistance of Ballasted Railway Tracks” (2018).
11. Indraratna, B., Nimbalkar, S., Christie, D., Rujikiatkamjorn, C., and Vinod, J., “Field Assessment of the Performance of a Ballasted Rail Track with and without Geosynthetics”, J. Geotech. Geoenvironmental Eng., 136(7), pp. 907–917 (2010).
12. Darkhosh, M., “Field investigation on the effect of baby gabions on lateral resistance of ballasted railway tracks”, MSc Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology (2014).
13. Esmaeili, M., Zakeri, J. A., and Babaei, M., “Laboratory and field investigation of the effect of geogrid-reinforced ballast on railway track lateral resistance”, Geotext. Geomembranes, 45(2), pp. 23–33 (2017).
14. Kabo, E., “A numerical study of the lateral ballast resistance in railway tracks”, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, 220(4), pp. 425–433 (2006).
15. Zakeri, J. A., Esmaeili, M., Kasraei, A., and Bakhtiary, A., “A numerical investigation on the lateral resistance of frictional sleepers in ballasted railway tracks”, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, pp. 1–10 (2014).
16. Sussmann, T., Kish, A., and Trosino, M., “Influence of Track Maintenance on Lateral Resistance of Concrete-Tie Track”, Transp. Res. Rec. J. Transp. Res. Board, 1825, pp. 56–63 (2003).
17. Kerr, A. D., Fundamentals of Railway Track Engineering, Simmons-Boardman Books, Incorporated (2003).
18. Klugar, K., “A Contribution to Ballast Mechanics”, Railr. Track Mech. Technol., A. D. Kerr, Ed., Pergamon Press, pp. 387–404 (1978).
19. Montalbán Domingo, L., Real Herraiz, J. I., Zamorano, C., and Real Herraiz, T., “Design of a new high lateral resistance sleeper and performance comparison with conventional sleepers in a curved railway track by means of finite element models”, Lat. Am. J. Solids Struct., 11(7), pp. 1238–1250 (2014).
20. Koike, Y., Nakamura, T., Hayano, K., and Momoya, Y., “Numerical method for evaluating the lateral resistance of sleepers in ballasted tracks”, Soils Found., 54(3), pp. 502–514 (2014).
21. Esmaeili, M., Nouri, R., and Yousefian, K., “Experimental comparison of the lateral resistance of tracks with steel slag ballast and limestone ballast materials”, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part F J. Rail Rapid Transit, 0(0), pp. 1–10 (2015).
22. Le Pen, L., Bhandari, A. R., and Powrie, W., “Sleeper End Resistance of Ballasted Railway Tracks”, J. Geotech. Geoenvironmental Eng., 140(5), p. 04014004 (2014).
23. Zakeri, J. A. and Bakhtiary, A., “Comparing lateral resistance to different types of sleeper in ballasted railway tracks”, Sci. Iran., 21(1), pp. 101–107 (2014).
24. Mundery, J. S., Railway Track Engineering, forth, Tata McGraw-Hill, new delhi (2009).