- Mehta, K. K., Mukhopadhyay, P., Mandal, R. K., et al. “Mechanical properties anisotropy of cold-rolled and solution-annealed Ni-based Hastelloy C-276 alloy”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 45(8), pp. 3493-3504 (2014).
- Kim, W. G., Yin, S. N., Ryu, W. S., et al. “Tension and creep design stresses of the Hastelloy-X alloy for high-temperature gas cooled reactors”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 483, pp. 495-497 (2008).
- Reddy, G. P., Harini, P., Sandhya, R., et al. “On dual-slope linear cyclic hardening of Hastelloy X”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 527(16-17), pp. 3848-3851 (2010).
- Vahidi, H., Ghomsheie, M. M. A. “Comparison accurate calculate and numerical solution of buckling thin cylindrical shape memory alloy shell under uniform load with D.Q.M”, UCT journal of research in science, engineering and technology, 3(3), pp. 33-38 (2015).
- Pavan, A. H. V., Vikrant, K. S. N., Ravibharath, et al. “Development and evaluation of SUS 304H - IN 617 welds for advanced ultra supercritical boiler applications”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 642, pp. 32-41 (2015).
- Sharma, S., Taiwade, R. V., and Vashishtha, H. “Effect of continuous and pulsed current gas tungsten arc welding on dissimilar weldments between Hastelloy C-276/AISI 321 austenitic stainless steel”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 26(3), pp. 1146-1157 (2017).
- Zhou, S., Chai, D., Yu, J., et al. “Microstructure characteristic and mechanical property of pulsed laser lap-welded nickel-based superalloy and stainless steel”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 25, pp. 220-226 (2017).
- Kourdani, A., and Derakhshandeh-Haghighi, R. “Evaluating the properties of dissimilar metal welding between Inconel 625 and 316l stainless steel by applying different welding methods and consumables”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 49(4), pp. 1231-1243 (2018).
- Fabbro, R. “Developments in Nd:YAG laser welding”, In Handbook of Laser Welding Technologies, S. Katayama, Ed., 1th Edn., pp. 47-72, Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, UK (2013).
- Zhan, X., Liu, Y., Ou, W., et al. “The numerical and experimental investigation of the multi-layer laser-MIG hybrid welding for Fe36Ni Invar alloy”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 24(12), pp. 4948-4957 (2015).
- Kumar, P., and Sinha, A. N. “Microstructure and mechanical properties of pulsed Nd: YAG laser welding of st37 carbon steel”, Procedia computer science, 133, pp. 733-739, (2018).
- Miller, K. J., and Nunnikhoven, J. D. “Laser-a space age welding process”, SAE Transactions, pp. 485-493 (1966).
- Myer, J. H. “Laser welding-a status report (No. 670211)”, SAE Technical Paper, (1967).
- Battista, A. D., and Ponti, M. A. “Laser welding of microcircuit interconnections-simultaneous multiple bonds of aluminum to kovar (No. 680802)”, SAE Technical Paper, (1968).
- Grajcar, A., Grzegorczyk, B., Różański, M., et al. “Microstructural aspects of bifocal laser welding of trip steels”, Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, 62(2), pp. 611-618 (2017).
- Han, B., Tao, W., and Chen, Y. “New technique of skin embedded wire double-sided laser beam welding”, Optics & Laser Technology, 91, pp. 185-192 (2017).
- Yang, J., Yu, Z., Li, Y., et al. “Laser welding/brazing of 5182 aluminium alloy to ZEK100 magnesium alloy using a nickel interlayer”, Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, pp. 1-8 (2018).
- Cai, X., Sun, D., Li, H., et al. “Dissimilar joining of TiAl alloy and Ni-based superalloy by laser welding technology using V/Cu composite interlayer”, Optics & Laser Technology, 111, pp. 205-213 (2019).
- Mai, T. A., and Spowage, A. C. “Characterisation of dissimilar joints in laser welding of steel–kovar, copper–steel and copper–aluminium”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 374(1-2), pp. 224-233 (2004).
- Liu, X. B., Pang, M., Zhang, Z. G., et al. “Characteristics of deep penetration laser welding of dissimilar metal Ni-based cast superalloy K418 and alloy steel 42CrMo”, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 45(9), pp. 929-934 (2007).
- Liu, X. B., Yu, G., Pang, M., et al. “Dissimilar autogenous full penetration welding of superalloy K418 and 42CrMo steel by a high power CW Nd: YAG laser”, Applied surface science, 253(17), pp. 7281-7289 (2007).
- Neves, M. D. M., Lotto, A., Berretta, J. R., Rossi, et al. “Microstructure development in Nd: YAG laser welding of AISI 304 and Inconel 600”, Welding International, 24(10), pp. 739-748 (2010).
- Choobi, M. S., Haghpanahi, M., and Sedighi, M. “Investigation of the effect of clamping on residual stresses and distortions in butt-welded plates”, Scientia Iranica. Transaction B, Mechanical Engineering, 17(5), pp. 387-394 (2010).
- Mortezaie, A., and Shamanian, M. “An assessment of microstructure, mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of dissimilar welds between Inconel 718 and 310S austenitic stainless steel”, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 116, pp. 37-46 (2014).
- Ates, H., Dursun, B., and Kurt, E. “Estimation of mechanical properties of welded S355J2+ N steel via the artificial neural network”, Scientia Iranica. Transaction B, Mechanical Engineering, 23(2), pp. 609-617 (2016).
- Manikandan, M., Gunachandran, R., Vigneshwaran, M., et al. “Comparative studies on metallurgical and mechanical properties of bimetallic combination on incoloy 800 and ss 316l fabricated by gas metal and shield metal arc welding”, Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 70(3), pp. 749-757 (2017).
- Kumar, P., and Sinha, A. N. “Studies of temperature distribution for laser welding of dissimilar thin sheets through finite element method”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 40(9), pp. 455 (2018).
- Kumar, P., and Sinha, A. N. “Effect of pulse width in pulsed nd: yag dissimilar laser welding of austenitic stainless steel (304 L) and carbon steel (st37)”, Lasers in Manufacturing and Materials Processing, 5(4), pp. 317-334 (2018).
- Davis, J. R. “Stainless steels”, In ASM International Handbook Committee, 1th Edn. pp. 1-576, ASM International Press, Ohio, USA (1994).
- Lippold, J. C., Kiser, S. D., and DuPont, J. N. “Welding metallurgy and weldability of nickel-base alloys”, 1th Edn, pp. 1- 456, John Wiley & Sons Press, New York City, USA (2011).