1. Center for Regulation and Research in Soil, Water and Road Construction and Traffic Engineering (CROW), Recommendations and Guidelines for Embedded Rail Systems, pp. 1-54 (2001).
2. Esveld, C. "Chair for railway engineering", Annual Report, Report Period (1998).
3. Esveld, C., Tolboom, A.G., and de Man, A.P. "Stability of embedded rail structures", Theoretical Investigation HSL-South (in Dutch), Report 7-97-120-5, TUD/Rbk (1998).
4. Suiker, A.S.J. "Fatigue behavior of granular materials", Part I: Constitutive modeling and description of experiments, Report 7-97-119-2, TUD/Rbk and Part 2: Numerical formulation of the constitutive relations, Report 7-98-119-3, TUD/Rbk (1997 & 1998).
5. Markine, V.L., Annual Report, Section of Road and Railway Engineering - Report 7-06-110-26 ISSN 0169- 9288 (2006).
6. Ludvigh, E. "Elastic behaviour of continuously embedded rail systems", Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, 46, pp. 103-114 (2002).
7. Esveld, C., Markine, V.L., de Man, A.P., and Jovanovic, S., Optimum Design of Embedded Rail Structure for High-Speed Lines, Section of Road and Railway Engineering Faculty of Civil Engineering, Delft University of Technology (2003).
8. Eisenmann, J. and Leykauf, G. "Feste Fahrbahnen fur Schienenbahnen", Beton-Kalendere, Teil 2, S., pp. 291-326 (2000).
9. Degrande, G. and Schillemans, L. "Free field vibrations during the passage of a Thalys high-speed train at variable speed", Journal of Sound and Vibration, 247(1), pp. 131-144 (2001).
10. ISO 2041, Vibration and Shock - Vocabulary (1990).
11. Telford, J.K. and Hopkins, J. "A brief introduction to design of experiments", Johns Hopkins APL Technical Digest, 27(3), pp. 224-232 (2007).
12. Lye, L.M. "Design of experiments in civil engineering: Are we still in the 1920s?", Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, GE069, pp. 1-10 (2002).
13. Yeh, I. "Analysis of strength of concrete using design of experiments and neural networks", American Society Of Civil Engineers (ASCE), 18(4), pp. 597-604 (2006).
14. Yahia, A. and Khayat, K.H. "Experiment design to evaluate interaction of high-range water-reducer and antiwashout admixture in high-performance cement grout", Cement and Concrete Research, 31, pp. 749- 757 (2001).
15. Choudhury, S.K. and Bartarya, G. "Role of temperature and surface finish in predicting tool wear using neural network and design of experiments", International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 43, pp. 747-753 (2003).
16. Brown, S.F., Kwan, J., and Thom, N.H. "Identifying the key parameters that inبمuence geogrid reinforcement of railway ballast", Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 25(6), pp. 326-335 (2007).
17. Pierlot, Ch., Pawlowski, L., Bigan, M., and Chagnon, P. "Design of experiments in thermal spraying: A review", Surface & Coatings Technology, 202(18), pp. 4483-4490 (2008).
18. Gunasegaram, D.R., Farnsworth, D.J., and Nguyen, T.T. "Identification of critical factors affecting shrinkage porosity in permanent mold casting using numerical simulations based on design of experiments", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 209(3), pp. 1209-1219 (2009).
19. Sanchez Lasheras, F., VilanVilan, J.A., Garcia Nieto, P.J., and del Coz Diaz, J.J. "The use of design of experiments to improve a neural network model in order to predict the thickness of the chromium layer in a hard chromium plating process", Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 52, pp. 1169-1176 (2010).
20. Moseson, A.J., Moseson, D.E., and Barsoum, M.W. "High volume limestone alkali-activated cement developed by design of experiment", Cement & Concrete Composites, 34, pp. 328-336 (2012).
21. Montgomery, D.C. and Runger, G.C., Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, In John Wiley & Sons Inc, Third Edition, New York (2003).
22. Hanson, C.E., Towers, D.A., and Meister, L.D., Transit Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Transit Administration Office of Planning and Environment, S.E. Washington, FTA-VA-90-1003-06 (2006).