1. Ghaebi, H., Bahadori, M.N., and Saidi, M.H. "Economic and environmental evaluation of different operation alternatives to aquifer thermal energy storage in Tehran, Iran", Scientia Iranica, Transactions B: Mechanical Engineering, 24, pp. 610-623 (2017).
2. Meyer, C.F. and Todd, D.K. "Heat storage wells", Water Well Journal, 10, pp. 35-41 (1973).
3. Molz, F.J., Warman, J.C., and Jones, T.E. "Aquifer storage of heated water: Part 1: A field experiment", Ground Water, 16, pp. 234-241 (1978).
4. Papadopulos, S.S. and Larson, S.P. "Aquifer storage of heated water: Part 2: numerical simulation of field results", Ground Water, 16, pp. 242-248 (1978).
5. Parr, D.A., Molz, F.J., and Melville, J.G. "Field determination of aquifer thermal energy storage parameters", Ground Water, 21, pp. 22-35 (1983).
6. Andersson, O., Hellstrom, G., and Nordell, B. "Heating and cooling with UTES in Sweden-current situation and potential market development", International Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Thermal Energy Storage, Warsaw, Poland, 1, pp. 359- 366 (2003).
7. Sanner, B., Karytsas, C., Mendrinos, D., and Rybach, L. "Current status of ground source heat pumps and underground thermal energy storage in europe", Geothermics, 32, pp. 579-588 (2003).
8. Paksoy, H.O., Andersson, O., Abaci, S., Evliya, H., and Turgut, B. "Heating and cooling of a hospital using solar energy coupled with seasonal thermal energy storage in an aquifer", Renewable Energy, 19, pp. 117- 122 (2000).
9. Dickinson, J.S., Buik, N., Matthews, M.C., and Snijders, A. "Aquifer thermal energy: Theoretical and operational analysis", Geotechnique, 59, pp. 249-260 (2009).
10. Novo, V.A., Bayon, R.J., Castro-Fresno, D., and Rodriguez-Hernandez, R. "Review of seasonal heat storage in large basins: Water tanks and gravel water pits", Applied Energy, 87, pp. 390-397 (2010).
11. Preene, M. and Powrie, W. "Ground energy systems: Delivering the potential", Energy, 34, pp. 77-84 (2009).
12. Umemiya, H. and Satoh, Y. "A cogeneration system for a heavy snow fall zone based on aquifer thermal energy storage", Japanese Society of Mechanical Engineering, 13, pp. 757-765 (1993).
13. Gao, Q., Li, M., Yu, M., Spitler, J.D., and Yan, Y.Y. "Review of development from GSHP to UTES in China and other countries", Renewable Sustainable Energy Reviews, 13, pp. 1383-1394 (2009).
14. Kim, J., Lee, Y., Yoon, W.S., Jeon, J.S., Koo, M.H., and Keehm, Y. "Numerical modeling of aquifer thermal energy storage system", Energy, 35, pp. 4955- 4965 (2010).
15. Sommer, W., Valstar, J., Leusbrock, I., Grotenhuis, T., and Rijnaarts, H. "Optimization and spatial pattern of large-scale aquifer thermal energy storage", Applied Energy, 137, pp. 322-337 (2015).
16. Jeon, J.S., Lee, S.R., Pasquinelli, L., and Fabricius, I.L. "Sensitivity analysis of recovery efficiency in ightemperature aquifer thermal energy storage with single well", Energy, 90, pp. 1349-1359 (2015).
17. Bloemendal, M., Olsthoorn, Th., and Boons, F. "How to achieve optimal and sustainable use of the subsurface for aquifer thermal energy storage", Energy Policy, 66, pp. 104-114 (2014).
18. Zeghicia, R.M., Essink., G.H.P.O., Hartogc, N., and Sommer, W. "Integrated assessment of variable density-viscosity groundwater flow for a high temperature mono-well aquifer thermal energy storage (HTATES) system in a geothermal reservoir", Geothermics, 55, pp. 58-68 (2015).
19. Ghaebi, H., Bahadori, M.N., and Saidi, M.H. "Parametric study of the pressure distribution in a confined aquifer employed for seasonal thermal energy storage", Scientia Iranica, Transactions B: Mechanical Engineering, 22, pp. 235-244 (2015).
20. Yi, ZH. and Dong Ming, G. "Effect of cold energy storage of doublet-well aquifer thermal energy storage in Sanhejian coal mine", Energy Proceedings, 14, pp. 1730-1734 (2012).
21. Gao, Q., Zhou, X.Zh., Jiang, Y., Chen, X.L., and Yan, Y.Y. "Numerical simulation of the thermal interaction between pumping and injecting well groups", Applied Thermal Engineering, 51, pp. 10-19 (2013).
22. Paksoy, H.O., Gurbuz, Z., Turgut, B., Dikici, D., and Evliya, H. "Aquifer thermal storage (ATES) for air conditioning of a supermarket in Turkey", Renewable Energy, 29, pp. 1991-1996 (2004).
23. Paksoy, H.O., Andersson, O., Abaci, S., Evliya, H., and Turgut, B. "Heating and cooling of a hospital using solar energy coupled with seasonal thermal energy storage in an aquifer", Renewable Energy, 19, pp. 117- 122 (2000).
24. Dincer, I. and Dost, S. "A perspective on thermal energy storage system for solar energy applications", International Journal of Energy Research, 20, pp. 547- 557 (1996).
25. Bauer, D., Marx, R., Lux, J.N., Ochs, F., Heidemann, W., and Steinhagen, H.M. "German central solar heating plants with seasonal heat storage", Solar Energy, 84, pp. 612-623 (2010).
26. Caliskan, H., Dincer, I., and Hepbasli, A. "Thermodynamic analyses and assessments of various thermal energy storage systems for buildings", Energy Conversion and Management, 62, pp. 109-122 (2012).
27. Vanhoudta, D., Desmedta, J., Van Baela, J., Robeynb, N., and Hoe, H. "An aquifer thermal storage system in a Belgian hospital: Long-term experimental evaluation of energy and cost savings", Energy and Buildings, 43, pp. 3657-3665 (2011).
28. Ghaebi, H., Bahadori, M.N., and Saidi, M.H. "Performance analysis and parametric study of thermal energy storage in an aquifer coupled with a heat pump", Applied Thermal Engineering, 62, pp. 156-170 (2014).
29. Reveillerea, A., Hamm, V., Lesueur, H., Cordier, E., and Goblet, P. "Geothermal contribution to the energy mix of a heating network when using aquifer thermal energy storage: Modeling and application to the paris basin", Geothermics, 47, pp. 69-79 (2013).
30. Bakr, M., Oostrom, N., and Sommer, W. "Efficiency of and interference among multiple aquifer thermal energy storage systems; A Dutch case study", Renewable Energy, 60, pp. 53-62 (2013).
31. Kranz, S. and Frick, S. "Efficient cooling energy supply with aquifer thermal energy storages", Applied Energy, 109, pp. 321-327 (2013).
32. Hannani, S.K. "Climate classification in Iran", Technical Report, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2001) (In Persian).
33. Iran Meteorological Organization, http://www.irimo. ir (In Persian).
34. www.ssi.co.ir (Accessed 30 October 2016).
35. Bear, J., Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media, Elsevier, Dover Publication Inc., pp. 450-510 (1992).
36. Bejan, A., Convective Heat Transfer, McGraw Hill Press, New York (1997).
37. Schaetzle, W.J., Thermal Energy Storage in Aquifers, Design and Applications, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK (1980).